Anonymous asked you:
Hey, is it okay if you like do a tutorial on trees and shrubs? PS: I looooooove your art and tutorial they are just soooooo wonderful, inspiratonal, amazing.
aww thank you so much!! ;v; haha well I don’t know a lot of trees so here’s two I actually know lmao, oak tree and pine tree I will go study more tree names when I have the time ohgosh _(:3 7 hope it helps!
Before I pass out for the night… look! I doodled!
It’s not much, but it’s something! I just need to get back into the habit of drawing again…every little bit helps, lol.
Inspired by the success of the Percy Jackson Ship Weeks—Welcome to the Harry Potter Ship Weeks! We thought it would be a nice idea to do this in celebration of the announcement of the ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ film series :) Some basic guidelines:
- You can participate by contributing anything you want—fanfiction, graphics, gifsets, art etc. Just get the creative juices flowing!
- You can join in at any point in time and choose which weeks you want to participate in.
- You can make as many contributions to each week as you like.
- We have only included the major canon ships because there would be far too many otherwise, but feel free to make things for any ship you want during the free ship week, be it any canon ships we missed or non-canon ships as well.
- As you may have noticed, some of the more minor ships are combined to share a week as there’s a large number of them.
- If your post may require trigger warnings, please list them at the beginning of the post, as a matter of courtesy.
- Please remember to tag everything with ‘hpshipweeks’, this is the tag we will be tracking, not separate ship tags. Keep in mind that you need to put this within the first five tags on your post or it won’t show up in the tracked tag.
If you have any more questions, feel free to send us a message at hp-shipweeks.tumblr.com, and follow us for updates!
PLEASE REBLOG THIS TO SPREAD THE WORD, even if you might personally not want to participate. The idea is to get as many people involved as possible and produce lovely things for everyone in the fandom to enjoy :)
A birthday/random/joke gift for Natasha, the sweet thing that she is XD
Bastian and Alice fluffyness XD They live on the beach…since you can’t really tell that from my scribbles, rofl.
For my wonderful Mado for her birthday! Even though I’m late XD I love you sweets!! <3
Deviantart has a lot of crazy creepy fandom crap in it, let’s be honest. But it also has amazing artists, professional and up & coming who have great things to show and awesome things to teach!!
Much like my leaf/tree tutorial this is another crazy simple guide but it might help a few of you! I love to get a lot of thumbnail type ideas down first before I settle on something final so I like to use this quick method as a way of exploration, basic research into what I’m trying to achieve and a means of creating variety in my work (I hope!) On the flip-side I know a lot of people struggle with creating environments in general, this could be a good way to ease yourself into drawing them without getting too bogged down in details and technicalities, just blasting your ideas down onto a canvas!